Deer Control In Copiague
Preserve Your Suffolk County Landscape with Reliable Deer Control Services from Jones Tree and Plant Care
If you’re located in Suffolk County and you’re searching for “deer control near me”, look no further than Jones Tree and Plant Care! As a full-service landscape design firm, we are dedicated to helping Copiague, NY homeowners maintain their landscapes, and pest control and prevention is an important component of landscape maintenance, which is why we offer deer control services. Using the most humane and eco-friendly solutions, our deer control services will help to keep those cute (yet destructive) pests at bay, won’t damage your plantings, and won’t negatively impact the environment. You’ve invested a lot of time and money into developing your landscape; protect it from one of Suffolk County’s most troublesome garden pests with reliable and affordable deer pest control services from Jones Tree and Plant Care.
Why Invest in Suffolk County Deer Control Services?
There’s no denying that deer are cute and peaceful creatures. If you’re like most people, the mere sight of a deer puts a smile on your face; that is unless you see them in your yard – or spot the damage that they’ve left behind.
While deer are docile creatures and play a crucial role in our ecosystem, they’ve become a serious problem for Copiague, NY property owners. Deforestation as a result of constant development has led to significant loss of the species’ natural habitat combined with a marked increase in their population size has made deer one of the most bothersome nuisance pests in Suffolk County.
If you live in the Copiague area, there’s no doubt you’ve either visibly seen herds of deer roaming around your area, hanging out in your yard, or at the very least, you’ve noticed the markings that they leave behind. They’re herbivores that graze (feed on grasses), browse (feed on trees and shrubs), and munch on fruits and vegetables. If you’ve noticed little nibbles in your plantings or your entire flower garden or a veggie patch has been completely picked over, there’s a pretty good chance that deer are to blame. Dropping and hoof prints in your yard are also surefire signs you have a deer problem on your hands.
Whether you’re positive a family of deer is using your Copiague, NY property as their feeding grounds or you suspect they’re frequent visitors, you may have tried some DIY tricks to deer-proof your landscape; wrapping your plants with netting, using motion-activated lights or sprinklers to scare them off, or even using commercial deer repellents, for example. Despite your best efforts, however, DIY deterrents are rarely effective. Deer are clever animals and it’s not unusual for them to figure out how to bypass deterrents.
If you want real results, forego the DIY approach, and invest in professional deer control services. A Suffolk County deer control expert will have ample experience and will know exactly what strategies to use in order to keep those nuisance pests at bay. With the help of a reputable professional, you’ll be able to prevent your plantings from becoming a feeding ground for deer. When your property is deer-free, you’ll be able to take advantage of the following benefits:
- Improved curb appeal. With professional deer control services, you won’t have to worry about your flowers, shrubs, trees, grasses, and other plantings being nibbled on or trampled on. Your landscape will be fuller and healthier, which will make a marked difference in the overall curb appeal of your Copiague, NY home.
- Reduced tick risk. Deer are known carriers of ticks; particularly the infamous Blacklegged or deer ticks. Deer ticks can carry and transmit a number of diseases to both humans and animals; most notably, Lyme disease. When deer aren’t grazing, munching, or taking up shelter on your Suffolk County property, you’ll minimize the risk of tick exposure, and thus, reduce your risk of contracting the diseases the pests carry.
- Cost savings. Like a lot of Copiague homeowners, you might be under the assumption that professional deer control is costly, and in order to forego the added expense, opt to handle deer control on your own. While attempting DIY methods is certainly commendable and could save you money, when you consider how much all of the products and tools you’ll need to invest in will run you, and if your efforts don’t end up being ineffective, the cost of replacing plantings and repairing any other damage that deer may cause, in the long run, you’ll actually end up spending a lot less on professional deer control near you.
- Peace of mind. Figuring out what products you need to purchase, constantly making trips back and forth to the store, and spending the time setting up deterrents in your yard, only to find that your efforts were unsuccessful can be extremely frustrating, to say the least. By hiring a reputable professional to handle deer control for you, you’ll rest easy knowing that your landscape will be sparred, your risk of tick exposure will be reduced, and you won’t have to needlessly spend your hard-earned money or your valuable time. All of these factors combined will surely offer peace of mind.
For Effective and Affordable Deer Control Services in Suffolk County, Contact Jones Tree and Plant Care Today!
If you want to take advantage of all the benefits that professional deer pest control services will provide, contact Jones Tree and Plant Care, Suffolk County’s deer control experts. Using the safest deterrents and a set of proven strategies, our team of professionals will make sure that your Copiague, NY yard is deer-free, your landscape is lush and full, and your property is safe and protected.
For more information about our proven deer control strategies, give us a call at 631-334-2616 or visit us online at https://www.jonesplanthealthcare.com and fill out our contact form. However you get in touch with us, one of our knowledgeable associates will happily answer all of your questions set you up with a free in-person consultation and price estimate.
- Learn more about Copiague, NY 11726 11757 11701
- Open a Copiague, NY map
- Find the Copiague, NY United States Post Office
- Locate nearby Copiague, NY pharmacies
- View the current Copiague, NY weather report
- Browse a list of Copiague, NY public and private schools
- Copiague, NY is located in Suffolk county in New York State