Tree Sprayer Near Patchogue
Looking for a High-Pressure Tree Sprayer in Suffolk County? Contact Jones Tree and Plant Care
When it comes to tree care in Suffolk County, no other company can compare to Jones Tree and Plant Care. Owned and operated by a fully licensed arborist and supported by a team of professionally trained technicians who are committed to providing top-quality tree care management, you can have confidence knowing that the care of your trees will be in the most qualified and capable hands when you choose Jones Tree and Plant Care for your landscaping needs.
Improve Your Landscape with the Services of a Professional Patchogue, NY Tree Sprayer
A beautiful landscape begins with proper maintenance. In Patchogue, NY, pest infestation is one of the leading causes of tree damage. Gypsy moths, root borer beetles, eastern tent caterpillars, and aphids are just some of the pests that love to attack trees in Suffolk County. In fact, it seems like the problem becomes worse every year.
Fortunately, there’s a way to keep those pests at bay and maintain the beauty of your landscape. How? By hiring a professional tree sprayer. Tree spraying involves the application of specific types of pesticides that kill off insects that before they awaken in the spring, reproduce, and wreak havoc on your trees. Tree spraying can also effectively combat active infestations and prevent pests from your plants and laying new eggs. With the services of a reputable high-pressure tree sprayer, you can keep harmful insects and the damage that they cause at bay and improve the health and beauty of your landscape.
Jones Tree and Plant Care: A Leading Suffolk County Tree Sprayer
At Jones Tree and Plant Care, a top-rated fully licensed and insured Suffolk County landscape maintenance company, we specialize in tree spraying. With our services, you can have confidence knowing that your trees and ornamental plantings will be protected from pest infestations all year long. Our high-pressure tree sprayer will perform a complete assessment of your trees to determine the best course of action to take. Using the highest quality tools and equipment, we’ll expertly apply pesticides to your trees that are proven to keep troublesome pests at bay.
The chemicals we use are powerful on pests, yet gentle on your delicate trees. The specific types of products we apply depend on the type of trees and ornamentals that are being treated, as well as the time of the year.
- Spring and fall. Preventative insect control in the spring and fall involves the use of dormant oils that kill off the eggs that insects lay and prevent them from hatching and infesting your trees. Dormant oils are applied to the surfaces of leaves and the bark of your plants and suffocate any insect eggs that may be present. Dormant oils can also help to prevent trees from becoming infected with certain types of diseases.
- Summer. Summer is the height of the growing season in Suffolk County. It’s also the time of year when insects that have hatched begin to swarm trees and shrubs, eat away at their foliage and bark, and lay their eggs. To prevent existing and future infestations, we apply specialized oils to trees, shrubs, and ornamentals that smother active pests and the eggs that they lay.
The Benefits of Tree Spraying Services from Jones Tree and Plant Care
Trees and shrubs are an asset to your Patchogue, NY property. They’re the foundation of your landscape and add interest and beauty all year long. By hiring a professional high-pressure tree sprayer, you can keep pest infestations under control and ensure your plants – and landscape – will remain healthy and beautiful for years to come.
Our tree spraying services have been proven to effectively ward off all types of pest infestations and improve the health and aesthetic appeal of various species of trees and shrubs.
Looking for a Tree Spray Company Near Me in Suffolk County? Contact Jones Tree and Plant Care!
Whether you suspect that the trees on your Patchogue, NY property are infested with pests or you want to be proactive and combat potential problems before they begin, contact Jones Tree and Plant Care. Our fully licensed and insured tree sprayer will perform a complete inspection of the trees and ornamentals around your home or business and expertly apply products that are tough on pests, yet safe for your plants.
To learn more about tree spraying in Suffolk County or to schedule a consultation, please call 631-334-2616 or visitwww.JonesPlantHealthCare.com and fill out our online contact form. We look forward to hearing from you and improving your landscape with top-quality tree care.
- Learn more about Patchogue, NY 11772
- Open a Patchogue, NY map
- Find the Patchogue, NY United States Post Office
- Locate nearby Patchogue, NY pharmacies
- View the current Patchogue, NY weather report
- Browse a list of Patchogue, NY public and private schools
- Patchogue, NY is located in Suffolk county in New York State